News & Notice
Welcome to the online office
|JOB | General Services Staff (Accountant Officer) Recruitment Announcement (2016.08.11~2016.08.24)(Closed)|
The TCS is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
(1) General Services Staff (Accountant Officer, G3) (Vacancy number: 2015-MGT-401)
2. Job description and qualifications
(1) Job Description:
Under the supervision of the Director of Management and Coordination, the Accountant Officer will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Preparing and process the payment of salary, allowances, tax, social security, rental and related transactions, etc. by verifying documentation;
• Assisting in maintaining all bank accounts by completing data base backups and preparing financial reports, quarterly and annually by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information of the TCS;
• Assisting the Director of Management and Coordination in the preparation of the TCS annual budget;
• Monitoring and tracking expenditure of the TCS annual budget, and keeping and updating the expenditure details & estimated expenditure of activity;
• Complying with the Host Country (ROK) financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions;
• Answering accounting procedure questions by interpreting accounting policy and regulation of the TCS; and
• Performing other related accounting duties as required
• Citizens of ROK, China or Japan
• Professional certification in accounting desirable
• Knowledge and operating experience in multiple Accounting Standards, including IPSAS, IFRS and K-GAAP, desirable
• Prior working experience in similar positions highly desirable and priority consideration will be given to those with such experience.
• Proficiency in both written and oral English (working language of the TCS). Proficiency in Korean will be an asset.
• Team player who can work with people from a broad range of backgrounds and experience.
• Excellent knowledge of online accounting programs and common computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel)
3. Employment Conditions
(1) Starting date: Early September (negotiable)
(2) Initial contract for maximum one year including a three-month paid probationary period
• Potential to become a regular employee upon completion of the contract-based employment for 2 contract terms following a performance evaluation
(3) Working hours: Five days a week, 40 hours per week
(4) Annual salary rate to be applied: KRW 46,079,000/year (except probation period)
(5) Staff benefits: Host Country Social Security (National Pension (except if under A2 visa status), National Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Industrial Accident Insurance), retirement pension, commuter allowance, overtime pay, etc.
(6) The TCS retains the right to appoint a candidate at lower grades/steps than the advertised position, depending on the candidate’s qualifications.
4. Selection Process
(1) 1st round: Application review
(2) 2nd round: Written test for the applicants who pass the 1st round
(3) 3rd round: Interview for the applicants who pass the 2nd round
• Applicants who pass the earlier rounds will be individually notified with the date, method and location of the writing test and interview date.
5. Required Documents
(1) Employment Application Form (attached)
(2) A self-introduction letter in English (the letter should be no more than two pages. In this letter, please indicate your knowledge of accounting and work experience in similar positions where applicable.)
(3) Certificate of the highest level of education and any professional accounting certifications, if applicable
(4) Official English standardized test scores (e.g. TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS, etc.) if available; (If applicable, Chinese, Japanese or Korean standardized test scores (optional)
6. How to Apply
(1) Application should be submitted by email to email@example.com
(2) Application Period: 2016.08.11 ~ 2016.08.24 (Subject to change)
• The subject of the email must state, “TCS application_name_vacancy number”
• Applications which have been submitted will not be returned, and admission may be revoked if the information on the application form is deemed to be false.
If you have any other inquiries, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachments : Employment Application Form (August 2016).xls