Others TCS participated in “KOREA-JAPAN Festival 2014 in Seoul” 2014.09.14
TCS participated in the 10th anniversary of “KOREA-JAPAN Festival 2014 in Seoul” held at Coex, Seoul, on September 14, 2014 and ran its promotion booth with the exhibition on TCS activities, fan decorating workshop and tea ceremony.
More than 300 people of different ages and diverse nationalities enjoyed the fan decorating workshop, drawing their original images of the trilateral cooperation. TCS also provided more than 20 kinds of teas from China, Japan and Korea at the tea ceremony with the aim to deepen general public’s understanding of common cultures of the three countries.
KOREA-JAPAN Festival is one of the largest cultural exchanges between Korea and Japan supported by the two governments. This year’s festival brought record‐breaking 50,000 visitors and offered various traditional as well as popular culture performances.
TCS promotion booth
TCS information desk
Fan decorating workshop
Drawing the wish for trilateral cooperation
- 14th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Jeonju Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 15th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 13th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Qufu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 14th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Incheon Declaration of the 11th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_KR