Seminar & Forum The 7th China-Japan-Korea Industrial Expo 2021.10.26
On October 26, 2021, TCS Secretary-General OU Boqian delivered opening remarks online in the 7th China-Japan-ROK Industries Expo. Attended the opening ceremony are government officials, representatives from business associations and private sectors of the three countries.
SG OU congratulated on the opening of the Expo and briefed the history and accomplishments of the trilateral cooperation since 1999, plus the mandate and operation of the TCS. Stressing the status and contribution of the trilateral cooperation in the regional context of overcoming economic and financial crisis, SG OU highlighted the opportunities brought by the Industrial Revolution 4.0, Economic Globalization, the recently signed RCEP and the booming digital economy, and expected the three countries to forge a community of common interest, joint responsibility and shared future.
Themed "New Era, New Pattern, New Opportunity," this year's Expo features a hydrogen energy industry summit forum, a local government cooperation meeting, and a conference on talent exchange and development. The Expo has been held successfully for six years in Weifang, Shandong province since its inauguration in 2015.
▲SG OU delivered remarks
▲Virtual Exhibit Hall
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting