Mechanisms TCS Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian Attended 24th ASEAN Plus Three Summit 2021.10.28
On October 27, the 24th ASEAN Plus Three (APT) Summit was held under the chairmanship of Brunei Darussalam via video conference. Heads of state and government of the Republic of Korea as the Plus Three Co-Chair, Japan, the People’s Republic of China, and ASEAN member states attended the Summit. TCS Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian and ASEAN Secretary-General Dato LIM Jok Hoi were also in attendance.
The APT leaders exchanged their views on the progress and future direction of APT cooperation. In particular, they highlighted the extensiveness and timeliness with which the APT countries cooperated for effective control of and recovery from the COVID19 pandemic. The leaders then agreed to further strengthen the role of the APT mechanism in the region to sustain the force for post-pandemic recovery through multilateral cooperation in areas such as public health, economic resilience and trade and finance.
On regional and international issues, the leaders echoed in unison the importance of open, inclusive and peaceful dialogue amongst all concerned parties for ensuring peace and stability in East Asia.
The Summit adopted the APT Leaders’ Statement on Cooperation on Mental Health Among Adolescents and Young Children.
▲24th APT Summit attended by APT leaders
▲24th APT Summit attended by CJK leaders (President H.E. MOON Jae in of ROK, Prime Minister H.E. KISHIDA Fumio of Japan and Premier H.E. LI Keqiang of China)
▲Group Photo of TCS Board members (from left: DSG BEK Bum-hym, SG Amb. OU Boqian and DSG SAKATA Natsuko)
- Joint Statement of the Special ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- The 7th China-Korea-Japan Business Summit Joint Statement
- List of outcome documents of trilateral ministerial meetings since last summit meeting
- Harvest Projects of Trilateral +X Cooperation
- Trilateral Cooperation Vision for the Next Decade
- Joint Statement on the '2018 Inter-Korean Summit' by the Leaders of Japan, the People's Republic of China and the Republic of Korea
- Joint Declaration of the 7th Japan-China-ROK Trilateral Summit
- Joint Statement of Cooperation on Sustainable Forest Management, Combating Desertification and Wildlife Conservation