On 20 June 2023, Mr. CHI Fulin, President of China Institute for Reform and Development, paid a visit to TCS. Ms. YANG Rui, Executive Vice President of China Institute for Reform and Development also attended the meeting.
SG OU warmly welcomed President CHI. She briefly introduced the history and programs of TCS, emphasized the great potential of economic cooperation among CJK including those under the RCEP framework. She also appreciated the cooperation and support of China Institute for Reform and Development for the Trilateral Economic Report Seminar to be held on 22th, June, 2023, at which President CHI is invited to participate as one of the keynote speakers.
President CHI expressed his gratitude for the welcome from TCS. He shared his experience of working in the field of economic reform and cooperation, expressed his recognition of the trilateral cooperation under the RCEP framework, and mentioned the necessity of deepening reform and opening up, which will keep providing an inexhaustible driving force for economic and social development in the future.
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting