JOB General Services Staff (administrative staff) Recruitment Announcement (2013.07.08 - 2013.08.16) (Cl 2015.03.31
- General Services Staff (administrative staff with IT background): 1 person
2. Job Description
- Undertake general work related to administration
- Manage and provide technical support to Digital Archive system
- Manage website, networks, such as IP, domain etc.
- Provide services related to software, hardware, databa
ses and other IT-related work
- Citizens of China, Japan or ROK
- Bachelor’s or above level education in administration or IT related areas
- Working experience in the related field preferred
- English communication skills (working language of the secretariat)
4. Employment Conditions
- One year contract including a three-month paid probationary period (Potential to become a regular employee upon completion of the contract-ba
- Working hours: Five days a week, 40 hours per week
- Social Security (National Pension, National Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Industrial Accident Insurance), retirement pension, commuter allowance, overtime pay, etc.
5. How to Apply
- Requirement documents:
- Employment Application Form (attached form)
- A self-introduction letter (no more than two pages) in English
- Certificate of the highest level of education
- Official English standardized test scores (e.g. TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS, etc.) if available.
- Application Period: 2013. 07.08 (Mon) - 2013.08.16 (Fri)
- Applications documents should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications which have been submitted will not be returned, and admission may be revoked if the information on the application form is deemed to be false.
6. Selection Process
- 1st round: Application review
- 2nd round: Interview for the applicants who pass the first round (August 21-23, 2013) Applicants who pass the first round will be individually notified with the interview date and location.
- August 26: Expected starting date (subject to negotiate)
If you have any other inquiries, please email to: email@example.com