其他 三国合作秘书处举办“纵览东亚”第三期讲座 2014.12.20
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) held the third lecture of ‘TCS LOUPE’ on December 20, 2014. Presentations were delivered by the popular culture fans of China, Japan and Korea on ‘Why do I enjoy CJK cultural contents’.
The presentations by popular culture fans featured different points of appeal which three countries’ popular cultures have for overseas fans ba
sed on their life experiences: The Chinese participant talked about why Chinese audiences enjoy Korean drama while Korean and Japanese participants elaborated their life experiences as J-pop and K-pop fan. Presentations demonstrated the potential of popular culture as a motive to understand other countries’ cultures and societies. The lecture lasted for two hours with a brisk discussion with the audiences.
TCS LOUPE stands for ‘Lecture on Uncovering Panoramic East Asia.’ The TCS will continue holding this lecture series with renowned professionals from different fields including tradition, and social life. Those who are interested in this lecture series can check the notice of the upcoming lectures, and videos of the previous lecture from the TCS official web.
- 14th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Jeonju Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 15th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum_EN
- 13th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Qufu Declaration_JP
- 12th Trilateral Cultural Ministers' Meeting Kitakyushu Declaration_JP
- Joint Statement of the 13th Trilateral Cultural Content Industry Forum
- Harbin Declaration of the 10th Trilateral Culture Ministers Meeting_JP