其他 2015中日韩“青年大使”暑期项目火热招聘中 2015.06.30
What is the Young Ambassador Program?
The Young Ambassador Program helps you experience diplomatic career at the forefront of Northeast Asia regional cooperation.
The Young Ambassador Program (YAP) is a summer program for future leaders of China, Japan, and Korea who are passionate about international cooperation and interested in pursuing a diplomatic career. The YAP offers a range of opportunities in understanding the ob
jectives and operation of the TCS in facilitating the trilateral cooperative efforts and welcomes your insights for future trilateral relations.
Program Duration: August 3rd – 15th, 2015
Venue: Seoul, Republic of Korea
How is the Program Organized?
YAP 2015 will be composed of three main phases: training, on-site visits, internship, and dialogues.
• Training: introductions and special lectures will be given on various areas regarding the trilateral cooperation and the TCS, as well as international relations and multilateral cooperation.
• On-site visits: Young Ambassadors will visit foreign ministries, embassies, government agencies and other international organizations and have face-to-face dialogues.
• Internship: Young Ambassadors will be given the opportunity for a hands-on experience in the political/economic/socio-cultural departments of the TCS.
• Dialogues: the open dialogue will provide a platform for the participants to exchange ideas on trilateral cooperation in an open, candid manner, among themselves as well as with other international students.
Am I Eligible?
The TCS is recruiting 12 talented young people from China, Japan, and Korea. Applicants should meet the minimum requirement as follows:
• AGE: below 30 years
• NATIONALITY: China, Japan, and ROK nationals&nbs