- DSG LEE Jong-heon Attended the Opening Ceremony of Trilateral Cooperation Stu...
2014.09.20 On September 20, 2014, Deputy Secretary-General Lee Jong-heon attended the opening ceremony of Trilateral Cooperation Studies Center at Dalian University of Foreign Languages (DUFC) and delivered a... Read more
- 13th Trilateral Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting w...
2014.09.19 The 13th Trilateral Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting was held in Cairns, Australia on September 19, 2014 on the occasion of the Group of Twenty (G20) Finance Ministers and Cent... Read more
- DSG CHEN Feng Visited Korea Research Institute of Bioscience & Biotechnology
2014.09.16 DSG Chen Feng visited Korea Research Institute of Bioscience & Biotechnology (KRIBB) on September 16, 2014 in Daejeon. Dr. KWAK Sang-Soo, Director of Plant Systems Engineering Research Center o... Read more
- TCS participated in “KOREA-JAPAN Festival 2014 in Seoul”
2014.09.14 TCS participated in the 10th anniversary of “KOREA-JAPAN Festival 2014 in Seoul” held at Coex, Seoul, on September 14, 2014 and ran its promotion booth with the exhibition on TCS activities, fan de... Read more
- Seminar & Forum
- DSGs CHEN Feng and LEE Jong-heon participated in Academic Conference on Trila...
2014.09.12 On 12 September, 2014, Deputy Secretaries-General Chen Feng and Lee Jong-heon attended an academic conference on trilateral cooperation at Kookmin University. The conference, jointly hosted by Nort... Read more
- TCS Delegation Paid a Courtesy Visit to the National Assembly of the Republic...
2014.09.04 The TCS delegation, headed by Secretary-General IWATANI Shigeo visited the National Assembly of the Republic of Korea (ROK) and exchanged views on trilateral cooperation with the Speaker Mr. CHUNG... Read more
- Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR) Visited the TCS
2014.09.04 A delegation headed by Mr. OKAMOTO Tamotsu, Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR) of Japan visited the Trilateral Cooperation Secr... Read more
- Issuing of Trilateral Economic Report (2013)
2014.09.01 The TCS conducts the trilateral economic research to follow up on yearly basis the economic development and integration among the three countries. The 2013 research was outsourced to Professor ABE... Read more
- Comparative Study on Economic Ministries/Agencies of the Governments of the R...
2014.09.01 The TCS independently conducted a comparative study on economic ministries/agencies of the ROK, Japan and China with an aim to provide better understanding of organizational structures of three gov... Read more