Others TCS Board Members Paid A Courtesy Visit to CCPIT 2015.11.26
On November 26, 2015, TCS board members visited the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) and exchanged views on the trilateral cooperation with Deputy Secretary-General CHEN Zhengrong.
Secretary-General YANG Houlan expressed sincere appreciation to CCPIT for its continuous support to TCS’ work in promoting trilateral cooperation. Acknowledging the significance of business groups’ role in expanding trilateral economic cooperation, SG Yang assured that TCS stands ready to follow up and implement the outcomes of 6th Trilateral Summit and 5th Trilateral Business Summit by maintaining the close collaboration with CCPIT, FKI and Keidanren.
Deputy Secretary-General CHEN commented that the resumption of Trilateral Business Summit shows a positive political will for the three business associations to enhance the cooperation. He also spoke highly of TCS’ support for the 5th Trilateral Business Summit and recognized TCS as an important platform for deepening the trilateral cooperation. By introducing the 1st CJK Industries EXPO held in Weifang, he hoped that TCS can continuously support this EXPO.
Meeting with Deputy Secretary-General CHEN Zhengrong
- 2019 Trilateral Statistics
- Joint Media Statement of the 12th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 11th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers's Meeting
- Joint Press Release of the 9th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Statement of the 8th Trilateral Economic and Trade Ministers Meeting
- Joint Press Release of The 7th Economic and Trade Ministers' Meeting
- Joint Statement of The 6th Trilateral Economic & Trade Ministers’ Meeting