Others TCS’s Study Trip to Incheon 2022.10.20
On October 20, all the staff members of the Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS), headed by Secretary-General Amb. OU Boqian, conducted a study trip to the Incheon Metropolitan City including the Incheon Port, the Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ), and the United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction Office for Northeast Asia (UNDRR ONEA) located in Songdo, Incheon.
At the Incheon Port, the TCS delegation received a brief on its history and significance including its contribution to the development of the logistics and transport of the three countries for better supply chain connectivity in the region. Improvement of supply chain connectivity and trade cooperation among the three countries are among the key areas TCS has supported.
▲ (Incheon Port) Receiving a brief on the Lock Gate
▲ (Incheon Port) Group Photo in front of the Lock Gate
*TCS has been actively participating in the Trilateral Ministerial Conference on Transport and Logistics since the 4th Conference in 2012 and continues to enhance trilateral cooperation by exploring as well as implementing cooperative projects including establishing an Official Website for the Trilateral Cooperation on Transport and Logistics. Access to the Website: https://www.cjk-tl.org/
In Songdo, at UNDRR ONEA, learning concepts regarding disaster risk reduction and the global policy frameworks, TCS had an active discussion session with UNDRR ONEA on how to apply a DRR lens across all areas of TCS work and practical ways to integrate DRR issues into TCS decision-making and planning. Following the UNDRR session, IFEZ provided a brief of Songdo and its history from reclaimed land into an international city, and the TCS delegation visited Songdo Smart City Control Room and learned how effectively and efficiently Songdo is utilizing smart city technologies for better managing the security and traffic of the city.
* TCS has been collaborating with UNDRR to implement cooperative projects to promote understanding and studies on disaster risk reduction including co-organizing seminars and co-publishing a booklet. Access to the information on past TCS collaboration with UNDRR: https://tcs-asia.org/en/main/search.php?search_word=UNDRR&startPage=0
▲(UNDRR ONEA) Lecture on DRR concepts
▲(UNDRR ONEA) Group Photo
▲(Songdo Smart City Center) Group Photo
- Joint Statement of the 8th CJK Ministerial Conference on Transport and Logistics
- Joint Statement of the Special Session of the 8th China-Japan-Korea Ministerial Conference of Transport and Logistics
- Joint Statement of the 7th CJK Ministerial Conference on Transport and Logistics
- Joint Statement of the 6th CJK Ministerial Conference on Transport and Logistics
- Joint Statement of the 5th CJK Ministerial Conference of Transport and Logistics
- Joint Statement of the 4th CJK Ministerial Conference of Transport and Logistics
- Joint Statement of the 3rd CJK Ministerial Conference on Transport and Logistics
- Joint Statement of the 2nd CJK Ministerial Conference on Maritime Transport and Logistics