EVENT Trilateral Business Networking Events - 2014.01.16-17 2013.12.27
The Trilateral Cooperation Secretariat (TCS) will host the Trilateral Business Networking Seminar and Reception on the afternoon of January 16, at Dalian Hilton Hotel, Dalian China in collaboration with the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) and Dalian Municipal Government.
The events will accommodate major business groups of the three countries such as the CCPIT, the Federation of Korean Industries and Keidanren of Japan as well as local business professionals and scholars to pursue common interests and foster win-win-win business partnership.
In conjunction with the events, the Dalian Municipal Government will conduct a tour to the future site of Trilateral Circular Economy Model ba
se in Zhuanghe City of Dalian on January 17, 2014.
These are open events, and we welcome all who are interested. For detailed schedule, please refer to the attached Tentative Program below.
Outline of the Events:
Trilateral Business Networking Seminar and Reception
1. Time and Date: 14:00 – 19:30, January 16 (Thu), 2014
2. Venue: Dalian Hilton Hotel, Dalian, China
3. Host: TCS, CCPIT and Dalian Municipal Government
4. Sessions: "Business Opportunities and Challenges by the CJK FTA" "Prospect of Trilateral Industrial Cooperation" "Suggestions on Trilateral Local Economic Cooperation"
5. Language: Chinese, Korean and Japanese simultaneous interpretation
6. Participation Fee: None
7. Prior Registration: Needed (see attachment)
Tour to the future site of Trilateral Circular Economy Model ba
1. Time and Date: 10:15 – 17:30, January 17 (Fri), 2014
2. Venue: Dalian, Zhuanghe City
3. Host: Dalian Municipal Government
4. Participation Fee: None. Transportation will be provided.
5. Prior Registration: Needed (see attachment)
For the registration, please FAX or email the attached Registration Form to Miss LIU Xiaoxiao by January 6, 2014.
Tel: +82-70-4162-5336, Fax: +82-2-733-2525, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org